- Home & Education17386
- System Utilities27848
- Web Authoring7565
ANN ARBOR, Mich. ---- Online Tech is hosting a timely webinar on the overview of the SCOTUS decision and its impact on healthcare IT on Tuesday, July 3 at 2 P.M. ET. The webinar will discuss the broader implications of the decision on healthcare and how it will affect meaningful use for covered entities and business associates alike.
This webinar will be presented by Tatiana Melnik, Attorney of Information Technology, Healthcare IT and Intellectual Property with Dickinson Wright and April Sage, Director ......
- Direct Insite Forms Strategic Partnership With Data Dimensions To Provide End-To-End Invoice Automation Solution
- International Payment Networks Facing Emerging Threat From Domestic Competition and m-POS, Says ABI Research
- A4A Supports Meehan Amendment Requiring Competitive Impact Review Of CBP Preclearance Facility Agreements
- NCP Engineering Introduces New Linux-Compatible Remote Access VPN Management System For Enterprises
- Easily Capture Your Extreme Adventures In Stunning HD With The Affordable Polaroid XS80 Mountable Hi-Definition Action Camera
- BRS Labs Completes Cisco Interoperability Verification Testing With Cisco Developer Network
- Unprecedented National Research On “State Of Listening In America” Shows Radio Remains Hugely Popular Across Multiple Platforms
- PromoJam Launches The Easiest To Use and Most Flexible Social Media Promotions Builder & Design Editor In The Market