- Home & Education17382
- System Utilities27848
- Web Authoring7564
Triton Digital’s “Media Influence Insights” Survey Finds That Consumers Trust Traditional Media More Than Digital2012-07-16
ATLANTA ---- In a large-scale survey that included over 24,000 North American local media users, Triton Digital’s Application & Services division found that consumers trust traditional media more than digital. Specifically, television was rated the most trusted medium by respondents (45 percent) followed by newspapers (20 percent) and radio (18 percent). The Immediate Insights survey found that digital (13 percent) and social media (four percent) were the least trusted media sources.
The survey also r......
- Phorus Launches Limited Time Bundle Pricing For Its Speaker and Receiver To Give Dads and Grads The Gift Of Wireless Home Audio
- Karolinska University Hospital Uses Polycom Video Collaboration Solutions To Mentor Surgeons At Regional Hospitals Across Sweden
- Android and iOS Combine For 92.3% Of All Smartphone Operating System Shipments In The First Quarter While Windows Phone Leapfrogs BlackBerry, According To IDC
- Direct Insite Forms Strategic Partnership With Data Dimensions To Provide End-To-End Invoice Automation Solution
- International Payment Networks Facing Emerging Threat From Domestic Competition and m-POS, Says ABI Research
- A4A Supports Meehan Amendment Requiring Competitive Impact Review Of CBP Preclearance Facility Agreements
- NCP Engineering Introduces New Linux-Compatible Remote Access VPN Management System For Enterprises
- Easily Capture Your Extreme Adventures In Stunning HD With The Affordable Polaroid XS80 Mountable Hi-Definition Action Camera