Release date: 2012-05-24
Company: InterAnnex Web Applications
Size: 4782 K
Category: Other design
OS support: Windows
Even though Wizzypage project has been in limbo well over 24 months, InterAnnex Web Programs took a few of the core code techniques plus built-in them in to the Cut'n'Mix word processing software to supply new features for building automated collage WebPages made up of randomly chosen images as well as text. It had been born from a disappointment with bloated web page design programs that attempt to speed up plenty of scaled-down information on the site creation approach. Wizzypage just offers the way to swiftly design website layouts while departing any innovative scripting or comprehensive formatting to the user. Wizzypage enables the consumer to include, position, and edit content "areas" on the website by using a number of mouse-click initialized popup menus. These places may then be dragged around and also re-sized on the design surface to understand more about alternative layouts. Wizzypage's text editor completes fundamental code chores such as font and paragraph formatting or even the task of background colors and images. Even not understanding anything regarding html coding, a Wizzypage end user can make pretty complex and completely functional webpages within a minimal period of time.
Wizzypage is a free website layout program supplying true wysiwyg (what you zee iz what you'll get) editing: You absolutely get a specific item since the Wizzypage design surface is really an inlayed demonstration of IE. The Wizzypage principle of operation aims to help keep points as easy as achievable. New text regions or images could be put into a webpage anytime by clicking the right mouse button on any empty space in the bounds of the design surface. The theory for that program came about from a frustration with bloated programs, which attempt to speed up plenty of smaller information on the planning process. The focus of Wizzypage is on providing the buyer a chance to swiftly design CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) html pages whilst leaving any innovative scripting or low-level formatting for the user. Style sheets are an easy way to allocate formatting characteristics that aren't provided with plain html, however the coding required could be challenging and time intensive. Wizzypage offers the CSS coding instantly, with text areas and pictures situated exactly based on where the user has dropped or dragged them using a few simple clicks.
How it operates:
Built-in FTP uploading:
When you're completed designing a web page with Wizzypage, clicks on the ftp button to add your html file and related graphic images into a web server.
Each one of the main edit choices are explained below:
- Adds Image - Opens a typical Windows file dialog for the user to pick a picture file. The look is placed in the position shown by the edit menu cross hairs (target). This location is computed on the location of your mouse cursor at that time the right mouse button was clicked.
- Add text - Opens a customized rich text editor together with simple text formatting choices and background border editing, automatic HREF link insertion along with an easy spell checker. Once the user finalizes the written text editor using the editor's "done" button, the newest text area is put into the page in the same manner that pictures are. Once included, both text and image regions can be simply re-positioned on the page by dragging the left mouse button. Holding the SHIFT key whilst dragging using the left mouse button will resize regions.
- bkgcolor - Opens a color dialog for that user to change the page's background shade
-bkgimage - Opens a file dialog to the user to allocate a background graphic
- Length - Modifications of the size of the inner page "container" where page thickness continues to be set to some fixed value on the page size drop-down. (If "Full Screen" continues to be allocated, this method doesn't have result.)
- Cancel - Closes the edit menu.
Examples of Wizzypage design options:
The next examples show the various forms of webpages you may create making use of Wizzypage. All these pages was created with Wizzypage, which permitted the insertion of "post-it note" style commentary that contains tricks and tips to get probably the most use out the application.
- Scrapbook style picture album - this situation demonstrates the best way to set up digital photos openly around the design area pasting "post-it" style blurbs describing each image
- Including html tables - More complicated formatting is possible by placing html code in to the Wizzypage text area editor.
- Layouts with several image layers - how you can quickly generate CSS image stacking
- Artistic collage graphics composition - Considering "out from the box": avoid the linear grid of html table considering with drag-and-drop WYSIWYG CSS.
- MP3 Downloads Site Example - A mix of some of the design strategies highlighted above, along with a plug to the InterAnnex online music service "Free Soundtrack Music".
Wizzypage is a free web page layout application providing true wysiwyg (what you zee iz what you get) editing: You really do get what you see because the Wizzypage design surface is actually an embedded instance of Internet Explorer. The idea for the application arose out of a frustration with bloated applications which try to automate too much of the smaller details of the design process.
File Distribution Notice of Wizzypage Shareware -
Wizzypage Free Download - 2000 Shareware periodically updates software information of Wizzypage from the publisher, so some information may be slightly out-of-date. You should confirm all information before relying on it. Software piracy is theft, Using Wizzypage crack, password, registration codes, key generators, serial numbers is illegal.
Free Downloads Of Internet Explorer - Free Web Page Builder Download - Free Web Page Maker Software - Free Web Page With Flip Effect - Newest Version Of Internet Explorer - Create A Free Web Site - Digital Clock Is A Free Cool - Free Web Page Maker For Pc - Free Web Page Builder Software - Is Internet Explorer Free
Related Press Releases
Bandsintown Introduces Enhancements To Top Concert Tracking App For Music Artists On Facebook by Bandsintown
NEW YORK ---- Bandsintown, the top free concert recommendation and notification application on Facebook and mobile, released a notable update to the Bandsintown Artist Platform today, making it easier for artists to promote their upcoming tour dates......
A fast and easy solution to make dynamic links look like static ones in the eyes of search engines Helicon Tech today announces the release of LinkFreeze, version 2.1, a powerful tool that allows you to make search engines grasp at every link on......
Right Web Monitor Pro is the ultimate web monitoring solution able to detect changes in all kinds of Internet resources. The program can monitor any web page (static and dynamic), text and binary files which can be accessed through the HTTP, HTTPS......
A VISUAL BINARY FILE COMPARISON APPLICATION AND AN EASY-TO-USE HEX EDITOR COMBINED INTO ONE HANDY TOOL by Fairdell Software
Fairdell Software A VISUAL BINARY FILE COMPARISON APPLICATION AND AN EASY-TO-USE HEX EDITOR COMBINED INTO ONE HANDY TOOL For Immediate Release For more information contact: Fedor Mishin (Fairdell Software) Pacific Business Centre......
Pick-a-Proxy Toolbar - the most funny way to hide IP and surf anonymously absolutely for free by Hide IP Pick-a-Proxy Toolbar
Anonymous surfing with hidden IP is possible using proxy servers and enormous amount of web sites publish long lists of proxy servers available for public use. Biggest problem here is that most proxies go away very fast and must be scanned......
- Ecosmob Announced SBC Solution Development For Enhanced VoIP Communication
- WebPixel Technologies Developed Online Hotel booking System that Simplified Search and Booking Process
- Ecosmob Announced Custom WebRTC Client Solution for e-commerce Industry This Holiday Season
- 10 Web Design Trends for 2016
- Vyapin’s Dockit 365 Migrator has been launched
- Using HTML as a document format.
- Mediation for Dummies - Concept, Process & Uses
- Announcing LTTP3, our first Linux-based TPS offering