Release date: 2012-04-22
OS support: Windows
XTool is the free, open-source and OS independent file browser. XTool runs on top of Java SE 6 and it has a Swing GUI. XTool file browser/manager is an OS independent application that runs on top of Java 6 SE. You can try application in just seconds with WebStart: go to project web page.
File Distribution Notice of XTool Shareware -
XTool Free Download - 2000 Shareware periodically updates software information of XTool from the publisher, so some information may be slightly out-of-date. You should confirm all information before relying on it. Software piracy is theft, Using XTool crack, password, registration codes, key generators, serial numbers is illegal.
Free Open Source Fix Registry Fix - Free Open Source Ipod Recovery - Free Open Source Dashboard Software - Free Open Source Auto Dialer Sip - Free Open Source Chess For Windows - Easy Gif Animator Free Open Source - Free Open Source Delphi Pos - Free Open Source Mlm Software - Convert Pdf To Dwg Free Open Source - Free Open Source Face Morphing Program
Related Press Releases
GlobalSign Offers Free SSL Certificates For Open-Source Projects, Helping Make The Internet More Secure by GMO GlobalSign
BOSTON ---- GlobalSign, the enterprise SaaS Certificate Authority (CA), today announced a new initiative to help support the open-source community and increase the adoption of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) by providing free SSL Certificates for any......
The Apache Software Foundation Celebrates a Decade of Open Source Leadership by The Apache Software Foundation
AMSTERDAM, March 25 -- The Apache Software Foundation (ASF) - developers, stewards, and incubators of leading community-driven Open Source projects - announced its tenth anniversary at ApacheCon, its official user conference, trainings, and expo.......
Intel Accelerates The Data Center and Telecom Network Transformation With New Reference Architectures by Intel Corporation
SANTA CLARA, Calif. ---- Three strategic reference architectures that will enable the IT and telecom industries to accelerate hardware and software development for software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) were......
The company was established in 1992 to manufacture Pad printing machines for the German market. RitaPad believes that aspirations are nothing but aim, a vision, a goal all combined into one. Today Rita Pad is an undisputed market leader with over......
The US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Issues Fundamental Patent On Compressive Sensing Camera Design by InView Technology Corporation
AUSTIN, Texas ---- The United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued patent 8,199,244 to Rice University. Patent 8,199,244 describes the basic architecture and design of a Compressive Sensing Camera, including the combination of a spatial......
- Sorenson Media Launches New Spark Brand to Bring Power & Measurement of Digital to Television
- International Rectifier Demonstrates Latest Class D Audio Power Management Solutions at 2015 International CES
- Ambarella Receives GSA Award for Most Respected Emerging Public Semiconductor Company
- Vishay Intertechnology’s VLMx234.. Series of MiniLEDs Receives 2014 OFweek LED Award
- Hilti Chooses Orange Business Services for Worldwide Managed Video Conferencing
- Nexstar Broadcasting and DISH Network Reach Distribution Agreement Covering 60 Stations
- Physician-Focused Digital Content from Johns Hopkins Medicine Now Available via BroadcastMed Network
- ADVA Optical Networking Transforms Fiber Access Networks with New Access Link Monitoring Solution