- Home & Education17382
- System Utilities27848
- Web Authoring7564
- Notebook Software For Windows 7
- All Software For Windows Mobile
- Asus Bios Update Utility Windows 7
- Atk0100 Acpi Utility Windows 7
- Bangla Software For Windows 7
- Best Presentation Software For Windows
- Birthday Reminder Software For Windows 7
- Calendar Software For Windows Xp
- Cd Dvd Cover Software For Windows 7
- Dell Dock Software For Windows 7
Software to use multiple PCs as if they were One
Bartels Media released version 3 of the multi monitor software MaxiVista. The new version makes data exchange between multiple computers as easy as 1-2-3. MaxiVista utilizes the standard Windows clipboard as a hub to share data among all network connected computers. Any text, bitmaps or files copied to the clipboard on one computer can optionally be transmitted to all other computers for further access.
The 'Swiss army knife' for users of multiple computers
The main feature allows using the monitor of a laptop as an extra monitor for the Primary PC. Program windows can be seamlessly moved across the monitors. The enlarged desktop area avoids overlapping windows and makes accessing multiple programs easier.
The inventor Gunnar Bartels remembers the birth of the patented software: "In our office, we always regret that the high-quality displays of out-of-date laptops remain unused in the shelf. MaxiVista now brings new life to the old computers as an extra monitor for our workstations".
MaxiVista performs a clever trick as computers generally lack video inputs which would be required to allow a PC to be used as a display. Instead using a video cable, MaxiVista utilizes any standard Wireless LAN or Ethernet network connection to transmit the screen contents to the laptop.
No more messing with multiple input devices
Additionally, MaxiVista allows operating up to four computers to a single mouse and keyboard. Instead of switching between computers by classic keyboard switch boxes, you seamlessly move the mouse to the computer you wish to control. All input is transmitted via the existing network connection. There are no extra cables or hardware required.
"The new clipboard sharing in v3 now perfectly complements the virtual mouse/keyboard switch. You can use two computers as if they were one," said Bartels.
MaxiVista v3 provides ultra-high screen resolutions up to 4,800 x 2,400 pixels and optimizes network parameters such as the packet size, boosting the display performance by up to 50%. Windows Vista and Windows 2003/XP for 64 Bit CPUs are now also supported.
MaxiVista runs under Windows 2000/2003/XP and Vista (in classic display mode). A free demo can be downloaded from www.maxivista.com. The full version is starting from US$ 29.95.
MaxiVista turns any spare Laptop or Tablet PC into a second monitor for your primary PC. Program windows can be extended across both PC's screens, while the programs are still all controlled from the primary PC. Simply connect up to four PCs via...
MaxiVista allows you to add a second screen to your computer. By installing this app into your primary computer and a spare computer, you can use the spare computer's monitor as a second screen for your main computer. Both computers have to run...
9X Media's Multi-Screen Manager Software utility designed to make multiple monitor computing even easier. It intuitively increases productivity and seamlessly enables the greater potential of multiple monitor computing.
ShareMouse also includes mouse sharing, allowing to to operate two computers with one mouse. Unlike a physical mouse switch, ShareMouse doesn't require you to press any button. Instead, just move the mouse to the computer you wish to operate....
Kavoom! KVM is like a hardware KVM switch except that the "switch" appears on your monitor, and you use the mouse to select which computer to operate.
No hardware is needed so there are no power cords or cables to connect. All...
Turn Off Monitor is a Utility by which you can Turn Off Monitor using
* Conserves energy by switching off computer / laptop monitor.
* A User Defined System Wide Shortcut / Hot Key.
* Can Turn Off Monitor when mouse is docked...
Extramon lets you use a second computer as a second monitor, giving you a dual-monitor computer. In fact, both of your computers become dual-monitor computers. And you can operate them both from a single keyboard and mouse. No hardware or cabling...
Do you have a computer at a currently unreachable location? Do other people at that location use this remote computer? Are you worried how they might be using it?This software is ideal for anyone who wants to monitor their distant PC from any...
A shiny new windows task Bar for your multiple monitors! All windows are displayed on the primary monitors taskbar regardless on which monitor they are opened. Second Task bar is added to the extended monitor and it displays item from that monitor...
GARO Status Monitor is a software utility that monitors the status of the printer and manages print jobs.
The GARO Status Monitor is composed of two screens; a Printer List screen which displays a list of printers, and a Status Monitor...
- Phorus Launches Limited Time Bundle Pricing For Its Speaker and Receiver To Give Dads and Grads The Gift Of Wireless Home Audio
- Karolinska University Hospital Uses Polycom Video Collaboration Solutions To Mentor Surgeons At Regional Hospitals Across Sweden
- Android and iOS Combine For 92.3% Of All Smartphone Operating System Shipments In The First Quarter While Windows Phone Leapfrogs BlackBerry, According To IDC
- Direct Insite Forms Strategic Partnership With Data Dimensions To Provide End-To-End Invoice Automation Solution
- International Payment Networks Facing Emerging Threat From Domestic Competition and m-POS, Says ABI Research
- A4A Supports Meehan Amendment Requiring Competitive Impact Review Of CBP Preclearance Facility Agreements
- NCP Engineering Introduces New Linux-Compatible Remote Access VPN Management System For Enterprises
- Easily Capture Your Extreme Adventures In Stunning HD With The Affordable Polaroid XS80 Mountable Hi-Definition Action Camera