- Home & Education17350
- System Utilities27845
- Web Authoring7537
- Age Of Empire The Age Of King
- Bone The Crown Of Horns Download
- Compress The Size Of Songs
- Download Free The Game Of Life
- Download The Setup Of Crazy Taxi 3
- Download The Setup Of Gw Basic
- Dream Chronicle The Book Of Air
- Free The Game Of Life Download
- Haunted Legends The Queen Of Spades
- Journalist Journey The Eye Of Odin
CORRECTING and REPLACING McAfee Keeps Consumers Connected After DNS Access Cut Off
SANTA CLARA, Calif. ---- Subheadline of release should read: McAfee Releases Free Tools that Help Consumers Identify the Risk of DNS Malware and Modify Their DNS settings (sted McAfee First to Release Free Tools that Help Consumers Identify the Risk of DNS Malware and Modify Their DNS settings).
The corrected release reads:
MCAFEE KEEPS CONSUMERS CONNECTED AFTER DNS ACCESS CUT OFF
McAfee Releases Free Tools that Help Consumers Identify the Risk of DNS Malware and Modify Their DNS settings
McAfee has just released a free tool to help consumers who may be infected by the ‘DNSChanger’ Trojan stay connected after servers are shut down by the FBI on July 9th. The new McAfee tool, available on the McAfee website, helps users easily identify whether they have been affected by the malware and offers a free solution if they have been infected.
Domain Name System, or DNS, converts user-friendly website names into the Internet protocol (IP) addresses that computers use to talk to each other. When users enter a website name into their web browsers, their computers contact DNS servers. If users’ computers have the wrong DNS settings for the servers, they will not be able to access websites, send e-mail or use Internet services.
DNSChanger is a trojan created by cybercriminals to redirect the Internet traffic of millions of unsuspecting consumers to websites where the thieves have profited from advertisements. All computers still infected with DNSChanger malware will no longer be able to access websites, email, chat, or social networking sites like Facebook after July 9th.
“Identifying and changing these settings manually can be difficult,” said Vincent Weafer, senior vice president, McAfee Labs. “By providing a free tool that walks them through the process, we’re making it easy for consumers to fix their settings and stay connected. For us, this is part of our relentless focus on protecting and liberating consumers so that they may safely experience everything the Internet has to offer.”
Consumers can easily check if they are infected with the DNSChanger Trojan by visiting mcafee.com/dnscheck and clicking a button to see if their computer has been infected. If they are infected, the website will offer them a free solution to restore their Internet settings.
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world, allowing users to safely connect to the Internet, browse and shop the Web more securely. Backed by its unrivaled Global Threat Intelligence, McAfee creates innovative products that empower home users, businesses, the public sector and service providers by enabling them to prove compliance with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. McAfee is relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe.
DNS ActiveX Control is a DNS (Domain Name Service) ActiveX control that can be used for network diagnosing, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
The Magneto Software DNS (Domain Name Service) ActiveX Control (SkDNS.OCX) allows developers to...
Convert international domains names to punycode for use in Simple DNS Plus.When you enter an IDN domain name in IE7 or Firefox, the browser will punycode-encode the domain name before sending it to the DNS server and web-server.The encoded form of...
This program is a dynamic dns updater. FreeDNS is the best dynamic dns service on the net.
Main Features :
- Free DNS, Dynamic DNS, Static DNS services
- Free subdomain hosting, free domain hosting, free backup dns, reverse IPv6...
With this program you can identify, manage, correct, and eliminate the majority of incorrect emails in your database. Outlook Email Address Validator, looks up DNS records (including MX records) so you can easily spot mistyped or falsified domains....
RaidenDNSD DNS Server is the easiest DNS Server. You can install it with several mouse clicks, and then set up your domain records even you did not have any experiences about DNS software.
Of course, before installing RaidenDNSD, we...
Dns Eye is monitoring network traffic by capturing Domain Name System DNS packets in network and displays the host names resolve information. The program allows to monitor requested URLs in network, to open it in browser and save captured DNS name...
The simple yet powerful DNS server for Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003With Simple DNS Plus you can hosts your own domain name, or simply speed up Internet access by running your own DNS
What makes Simple DNS Plus "simple" is its user interface and automation features. All options and settings are available directly from the intuitive Windows user interface. It provides wizards for common tasks such as setting up new zones,...
DNS Redirector is a multi-function DNS server for Windows servers with Internet Access Filter and/or Splash Page Manager.
With DNS Redirector you don't have to install or modify each workstation and there's nothing for users to...
This tool can adjust 3 'hidden' registry settings of Internet Explorer to control caching of DNS records, server connection timeout, and caching of server information.
It can be useful to change these settings to very low values,...
- NEC Display Solutions Adds Powerful Digital Projector To PH Series Of Professional Integration Products
- Canon U.S.A. Introduces The EVERCAM XU-81 and EVERCAM XU-81 W, Full HD Robotic Remote-Control Pan-Tilt-Zoom Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
- Sprint To Waive Voice, Data and Text Messaging Overage Charges and Roaming Fees For Residents Affected By Colorado’s Black Forest Wildfire
- IEEE Interoperability Standard Now Available To Facilitate Deployment Of Ethernet Passive Optical Networks
- TVU Networks To Demonstrate TVU Grid, TVU’s Revolutionary New IP-Based Switching, Routing and Distribution Solution For Live Video Broadcast At Broadcast Asia 2013
- Internet Society Outlines Framework For Discussions On Intellectual Property Policy On The Internet
- StarHub Deploys HTTP Live Streaming Services With Broadpeak CDN and Server Solutions
- Blueocean Market Intelligence Expands North American Team To Support Increased Demand For 360 Discovery™ and Integrated Set Of Data Analytics, Social Intelligence and Market Intelligence Services