- Home & Education21785
- System Utilities32734
- Web Authoring8408
Our Commitment To Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Visitor Tracking: Computer Tracking of Identifiable Information our computer is set up to track information about the visitors to 2000shareware, our records will not distribute personal information about it's visitors. It does recognize the home server of visitors, ip address, but not e-mail addresses. For example, we can tell which Internet Service Provider our visitors use, but not the names, addresses or other information about our visitors that would allow us to identify the particular visitors to our sites. This information is used only for internal purposes by 2000shareware technical support staff. Our computer also recognizes the site where a visitor "clicked-to-check" on the 2000shareware, but we cannot identify the visitor or the visitor's address. In addition, our web sites track information about the visits to our web sites. For example, we compile statistics that show the daily number of visitors to our sites, the daily requests we receive for particular files on our web sites, and what countries those requests come from. These aggregated statistics are used internally to better provide services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Basic Confidentiality Policy: It is 2000shareware policy that personal information, such as your name, postal and e-mail address or telephone number, is private and confidential. Accordingly, the personal information you provide is stored in a secure location, is accessible only by designated staff, and is used only for the purposes for which you provide the information (such as to reply to your request or to handle your complaint). For example, when you file a complaint about a software, online business, the personal information you provide will be used to process your complaint. If you also indicate on our site that you would like to receive information about other products and services, such as forum membership, developer account, your personal information will be added to appropriate 2000shareware mailing lists. You can indicate your desire when you send us e-mail. If at any time you change your mind and would like to add or remove your name from any of mailing list, or correct your personal information, please contact us.
No Release of Information to Third Parties: Personal information will not be released to third parties except to further the purpose for which you provide the information, such as sending your complaint to the company for action, or if release is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings. There are no other circumstances under which we will provide or sell personal information to third parties.
reserve the right to change this policy statement at any time without prior
How To Contact Us: Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please feel free to contact us
- Agilent Technologies and University Of Arizona To Host Environmental Analysis Techniques Workshop
- MasterCard and Visa Launch Cross-Industry Effort To Accelerate Payment Security
- Connected Data Announces Transporter Private Cloud Achieves 10 Petabytes Of Storage Deployed In First Year Of Shipments
- HTH Worldwide Selects Kofax To Optimize The Efficiency and Security Of Medical Claims Submissions Via Mobile Devices
- The First Ever CryptoCurrency Convention Set To Explore The Future Of Digital Currencies
- Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, Inc., Adds Glovia OM, A Cloud Based ERP System To Its Solutions Portfolio
- WSO2 API Manager Earns Silver Award In The Info Security Products Guide’s Global Excellence Awards Category For API Management and Security
- Attorney General Kamala D. Harris In Collaboration With Lookout Issues Guide For Small Businesses To Protect Against Cyber Attacks, Data Breaches